|Kit Name||HCK Spectratest Hydrazine|
|Optimal Measuring Range||0,05 – 1 ppm N2H4|
|Kit Contains||– 4 bottles reagent Hydrazine
– 2 test tubes 20cc with stopper
– 1 measuring syringe for sample
|Notes||– the HCK SPECTRATEST must be used with a spectrophotometer.
– the HCK SPECTRATEST significantly simplify the laboratory analysis at a low price. Each kit allows many tests. HCK MONOTEST are simpler but each kit allows only 20 tests.
– With the classic method the zero has a light yellow color. With our method zero is colorless. Therefore a light yellow color means that there are hydrazine traces.
|Accessories and refills||refill spectratest hydrazine (Cod.N° 6445) contains:
– 12 bottles reagent hydrazine
– test tube 20cc, package 10 (Cod.N° 3310)
|Download Technical datasheet|
|Download Safety datasheet|