|Kit Name||HCK Spectratest Total Chlorine|
|Optimal Measuring Range||0,2 – 2 ppm Cl2|
|Kit Contains||– 4 bottles reagent Chlorine A
– 2 test tubes 20cc with stopper
– 1 measuring syringe for sample
|Notes||– the HYDROCHECK SPECTRATEST must be used with a spectrophotometer.
– the HYDROCHECK SPECTRATEST significantly simplify the laboratory analysis at a low price. Each kit allows many tests. HYDROCHECK MONOTEST are simpler but each kit allows only 20 tests.
– in not polluted water the total chlorine corresponds to the free chlorine
– according to the direction 67/548 CEE the reagent Chlorine A is not dangerous due to its low concentration of o-tolidin
|Accessories and refills|| refill spectratest total chlorine (Code 6420) contains:
– 12 bottles reagent Chlorine A
– test tube 20cc, package 10 Code 3310
|Download Technical datasheet|
|Download Safety datasheet|